[phoenixchoralesc] Re: Board meeting

  • From: Leigh Mundhenk <mundhenk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixchoralesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 12:23:41 -0400

My understanding too! Thanks, Margaret..

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 12:18 PM, Margaret L. Merrill <mloringme@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Leigh,

Thanks for looking into this and connecting with Mike.
Whether we do or not do a Nov. 21 concert depends on Deirdre. As I
understand it, right now it is a ‘hold the date’ date.

Margaret

On Sep 14, 2015, at 10:03 AM, Leigh Mundhenk <mundhenk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all...
Yes! Great meeting.
I bumped into Mike Skillin yesterday, and apparently he never got my
initial e-mail about doing the concert at Skillins. He is very enthusiastic
about the idea, although I let him know we hadn't made any decisions yet.
He is asking me to let him know the details. There is plenty of room for
all of us and a keyboard, and I'm quite certain I could get him to promote
it through his vast distribution list.
This is something we need to discuss, and I would like to do so before
posing to him. When can we have this discussion?
Leigh

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Margaret L. Merrill <mloringme@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Hi all,

Thank you for a productive meeting last night. Lots was shared and much
ground covered.

Anna, our deep appreciation for your minutes recording.

Our next meeting - 9.24 @5:30.

Cheers,
Margaret

--