[phoenix-project] Re: Summer workshop @ THS, Angadipuram- Report and photos

  • From: Ajith Kumar <ajith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 16:27:25 +0530

Sreejith wrote:

Hi All,
       Report on summer camp (or, why we should all go to school)....

Glad to know about the interest the camp has created. We plan to have a training camp for teachers during June 23-24. More info will be posted by HOD, dept. of physics, Faroq college, Calicut. It will be about how to use Phoenix for computer interfaced science experiments. I have requested Pramode also to organize something during June. Interested may start sending their views to the list.

with regards

Ajith Kumar