[phoenix-project] Python/LaTeX book mailing list

  • From: "Pramode C.E." <pramode_ce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 14:12:31 +0530 (IST)

Hello,

The Python/LaTeX book:

http://radiantbytes.com/books/python-latex/

now has a mailing list:

//www.freelists.org/list/pymath

Please join the discussion!

The book urgently needs a good set of exercises for each chapter; please
contribute your ideas - together, we can make this a useful resource for our
teachers and students!

Note that all the source files required to build the book are available on
GitHub:

http://github.com/pramode/Python-and-LaTeX-Book

Regards,
Pramode