[phoenix-project] Re: Present Status

  • From: Birendranath Das <bndasrklane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 10:21:09 +0000 (GMT)

My dear Dr Ajith Kumar,
I am receiving all the communications from you since
this date. Thank you for that. You know that we kept
back the "phoenix" unit you brought in Calcutta for
your demonstration lecture. One of our colleague Dr.
Gautam Bhattacharyya, Prof. in Physics of Ramakrishna
Mission Vidya Mandir, Belur, West Bengal, is
delivering a series of lectures to make us understand
the principle of working of "Phoenix". We shall start
working with it soon. Dr Bhattacharyya wants to have
some informations from you for the experiments to
start. I request you to include his name in your
mailing list. The id is
<g_bhattacharya_2002@xxxxxxxxx>
Hope you will definitely not mind to reply to his
querries.
With warm regards
B.N.Das