[phoenix-project] Re: Fw: Re: contribution to development of phoenix

  • From: Georges Khaznadar <georges.khaznadar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:35:24 +0000

Hello Shashidharan, hello David,

David: if this thread interests you, please consider subscribing the list
phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(see //www.freelists.org/list/phoenix-project)

Shashidharan, if added David in this e-mail thread since he is beginning
to use expeyes boxes with a full class of students near Paris (France). The
boxes are given to the students during one school year, and they have
assignments to do with that hardware.

One part of the assignments will be to create new articles in a wiki,
see the pages in French at
http://scideralle-hosting.citic74.net/uici/index.php/ExpEYES

Noticeably, the contents of this wiki can be grabber with the small
program uicilibris (a free-libre program) to make a book in PDF format.
David administrates a part of this wiki in order to allow his students
to publish their works. If you want to have such an access, please ask.

Best regards,                   Georges.