[pediatriceducationnews] PediatricEducation.org New Cases for September 2010

  • From: Michael D'Alessandro <michael-dalessandro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pediatriceducationnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 14:44:17 -0500

Dear PediatricEducation.org Patrons,

During September, we added 4 new cases to PediatricEducation.org. The cases are:

September 7, 2010 - What Causes Peripheral Neuropathy?
http://www.pediatriceducation.org/2010/09/07

September 13, 2010 - What Are Significant Contraindications for Breastfeeding?
URLhttp://www.pediatriceducation.org/2010/09/13

September 20, 2010 - "Where Do We Begin?"
http://www.pediatriceducation.org/2010/09/20

September 27, 2010- Does Silicone Gel Sheeting Work?
http://www.pediatriceducation.org/2010/09/27

Teaching and Learning Tips:
Do you want to learn about a particular age group, perhaps adolescents or neonates? Use the Cases by Age archive to learn about problems in our 9 different age ranges.
See: http://www.pediatriceducation.org/casesbyage

Can't seem to find what you are looking for on PediatricEduation.org? You can search the entire website using Google™ searching. See: http://www.pediatriceducation.org/searchgoogle

We also would like to hear about how you are using the cases for self- education or teaching of students. Please send your comments to: http://www.pediatriceducation.org/sendcomments

Respectfully,

Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D. and Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D.
Curators, PediatricEducation.org

An archive of this list is available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/pediatriceducationnews

The moderator of this list is michael-dalessandro@xxxxxxxxx