[pediatriceducationnews] PediatricEducation.org New Cases for June 2013

  • From: "D'Alessandro, Michael" <michael-dalessandro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pediatriceducationnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pediatriceducationnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 14:40:17 +0000

Dear PediatricEducation.org Patrons,

During June, we added 2 new cases to PediatricEducation.org.  The cases are:

June 3 - What Ambient Temperature is Appropriate?
http://www.pediatriceducation.org/2013/06/03

June 24 - What Causes Lymphocytosis
http://www.pediatriceducation.org/2013/06/24

Teaching and Learning Tips:
Ever wonder how common a particular problem is, or what all the fuss is about
on a controversial health topic? Automated Google™ News searching is available
with each case. Just click the hyperlink in  the "To Learn More" section
towards the end of each case.

Does your learner have some unexpected downtime? Challenge them learn about or
review cases about clinical diseases or symptoms presenting in your clinic.
They can use the homepage, case archives and searching feature to help
themselves and report back to you.  See: http://www.pediatriceducation.org/

We also would like to hear about how you are using the cases for self-education
or teaching of students. Please send your comments to:
http://www.pediatriceducation.org/sendcomments

Respectfully,

Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D. and Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D.
Curators, PediatricEducation.org

entering your e-mail address, choosing Unsubscribe and clicking on "Go!"

The moderator of this list is michael-dalessandro@xxxxxxxxx