[peachtreeradiofm] Re: updates

  • From: "Midnight Circus Productions" <studio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 09:34:30 -0500

DJ Reese:

   I am assuming that I just change to the ICECast server instead of
shoutcast .. but the IP/Port remains the same as well?

Richard L'Hommedieu
Pres. MCP Records
www.mid-nightcircus.com
www.jpblues.com
Founder and Founding Chair "Long Island Music Hall of Fame"
www.limusichalloffame.org
Former Blues Director WUSB 90.1FM
www.wusb.fm