[peachtreeradiofm] temporary departure

  • From: "Gary Kammerer" <kristianigee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 19:14:18 -0500

Hello Staff of Peachtree Radio,

I am sorry to inform you all that due to some circumstances concerning my
family, I need to take a temporary break from what I am doing with internet
radio. It is quite unfortunate, but sometimes in order for things to get
straight you have to pull out all the stocks. I hope that everyone has had a
blessed Easter and please feel free to email me if you have any concerns.

I love you all and please continue to keep my family and I lifted up in
prayer.

Thanks,

Gary