[peachtreeradiofm] new promos

  • From: "DJ Reese" <atlanticstar1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 09:34:50 -0500

hello and good morning staff:

All of the new promos are in the drop box for your listening pleasure and
for you to use during your shows with the acception
of Greedy Greg's promo.  I'm still waiting for Jake to send me that one.

There are three new Station ID files.  Peachtree Radio FM - Take it to the
Streets, Peachtree Radio FM - Put Your Hand On the Radio and Peachtree Radio
FM - Atlanta.  Use any of these files at the top of the hour.

Also if you wish to send any voice files announcing the name of your show
and when your show can be heard, please either drop them in the box or email
them to me for editing.  Thanks and everyone do have a Merry Christmas.

DJ Reese

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com