[peachtreeradiofm] Re: music beds

  • From: "DJ Reese" <atlanticstar1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 21:21:38 -0500

Hey, Scott:

Not sure when that email address stopped bouncing back however, good to see
your message made it to the list.  I have a good friend who works on another
radio station and I'll pass along your request and see if she has anything
for you.  Otherwise, you could find some instrumental piece that should also
work for you.

DJ Reese

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com