[peachtreeradiofm] meeting

  • From: "Peachtree Radio FM Management" <management@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 10:42:13 -0400

Good morning staff:

Here's hoping this message finds everyone doing well.  It has been sometime
now since we have had the pleasure of having a station meeting.  So a
meeting will be called to order, tomorrow evening at 8:00 pm EST.  Number to
call is 619-326-2772 and the access code is 596-7731#.  Sorry this is short
notice and if anyone who can't make it, I would appreciate if you would send
me a message saying so.  Otherwise, I'll see you all on the conference call.
Thanks in advance.

DJ Reese

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com