[peachtreeradiofm] Wellcome to the Peachtree Radio FM Mailing list

  • From: "DJ Reese" <atlanticstar1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 12:35:12 -0500

Hello everyone:

If all goes well and knock on wood, all Peachtree Radio FM staff should be
receiving this email.  After much hard work we finally found an email list
that is accessible.  Not sure what happen to Yahhougroups however, me and
Beverly couldn't get past the first screen.  So I thought I would give Free
lists a try.  So here we are.  If everyone could reply to this message and
let us know they are subscribed to the mailing list, it would be
appreciated.  Thanks!

DJ Reese

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com