[peachtreeradiofm] Re: Welcome to the Peachtree Radio FM Mailing list

  • From: "Midnight Circus Productions" <studio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 13:31:48 -0500

Hi all:

   This is a great idea .. and I'm looking forward to adding to the
Peachtree radio FM family .. I have added Sam Broadcaster 3 to the dropbox
folder  .. anyone that wants to start using that as their broadcast software
.. have at it .. if you need help .. give me a buzz .. 678-541-5541 ..

   I will be adding CD's I get to the New CD Directory in the dropbox folder
.. so keep an eye out for them .. Also if you want to get some free music ..
register with www.airplaydirect.com (its free) .. and you can download new
music from a wide Varity of artists.

    Also as I mention in the phone conference .. if you register with
www.rootsmusicreport.com you will get on the radar of the record companies
.. and before you know it .. you will be on their mailing list for new
releases .. you should however make sure you report the spins of any new
artists to the RMR charts .. it's an easy process .. and I will be more than
happy to walk anyone through the process...

ENJOY!!

Richard L'Hommedieu
Midnight Circus Productions and Touring
www.mid-nightcircus.com
Founder and Founding Chair "Long Island Music Hall of Fame"
www.limusichalloffame.org
Blues DJ www.peachtreeradiofm.com