[peachtreeradiofm] Updates

  • From: "Peachtree Radio FM" <management@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 11:02:33 -0500

Morning Staff:

Yes, your leader has returned!  First I want to thank our top notch staff
for holdong things down while I was away on a serious medical issue.  I am
happy to report I'm back home resting and following doctors orders.

Tonight is the debut of DJ Chuck's show called The Soul Voyage at 7pm EST.
So lets turn out and show our support to a brand new member of your
Peachtree Radio FM family.  Shake a leg Chuck!

Scott, please get in touch with me as soon as you can so we can find out
what's the latest with your transion to the MAC.

Any more issues anyone wants to bring to the table, please do and you all
know how to find me.

In short, its good to be back! (smile)

DJ Reese