[peachtreeradiofm] Staff updates

  • From: "Peachtree Radio FM Management" <management@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 11:44:38 -0400

Morning Staff:

Spring has finally sprung and here's hoping everyone is having a good hump
day so far.  I am please to announce a new edition to our Peachtree Radio FM
staff.

Lets give a warm welcome to Wayne Williams AKA DJ Deacon.  He will be
hosting a show every Wednesday evening from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm called
Deacon's Best.  Its a mix of early jump Blues, R&B and Soul.  Wayne is from
the Charlotte NC area and he can introduce himself more if he likes.

The new promos we talked about in our last meeting are still coming in
slowly.  So keep them coming and hopefully they will be all updated by the
end of spring.

Unfortunately, DJ Chuck Brady's new show the Saturday Soul select show
scheduled for April 11, will be pushed back to April 25 do to a close friend
passing away.  We send out our prayers to DJ Chuck and his friends family
and love one's.

Our next conference call should be later on towards the end of the Month so
this gives everyone time to clear their schedule.  I'll send another update
a week before the mandatory meeting.  Dhakiyah if you could send out the
minutes for the last meeting we would appreciate it.

That's all from HQ right now.  Everyone have a wonderful day and we'll all
be listening to each other on the radio!

DJ Reese

Winamp, iTunes: http://t.co/yHaWbe1hR8
Windows Media Player, http://is.gd/S6gYxc

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com