[peachtreeradiofm] Staff meeting

  • From: "Peachtree Radio FM Management" <management@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 11:06:40 -0500

Good morning Staff:

Next meeting will be this Wednesday evening at 8:00 PM EST 6:00 PM MST and
5:00 PM PST.  We will welcome our newest DJ's to the Peachtree Radio Family
and give the latest updates on what's happening here at Peachtree Radio FM.
Reason for evening meeting is some of our dJ's have prior day time
commitments.  Phone number to call is 619-326-2772 and Access code is
596-7731.  Thanks!

DJ Reese

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com