[peachtreeradiofm] Program update

  • From: "Peachtree Radio FM Management" <management@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 18:25:01 -0500

Pleasant evening staff:

Sweet Louis T host of Still Called the Blues is away on official business
this week so filling in for him is a very exciting radio DJ voice.  Please
everyone listen if you can and show much love and support for Bernie B.  He
will be on this Thursday evening from 7:00 to 10:00.  Please send request,
dedications and shoutouts to:
berniesworld1963@xxxxxxxxx.

Have no fear, our main man will return next Thursday night same time same
place.  Stay safe Sweet Louis T and we will miss you and Still Called the
Blues at least for this week!

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com