[peachtreeradiofm] Re: Mandatory meeting

  • From: "Beverly" <hunt5052@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 10:01:45 -0400

I will be there.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peachtree Radio FM Management" <management@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2014 9:18 AM
Subject: [peachtreeradiofm] Mandatory meeting

Good morning Staff:

First and for most here's wishing everyone a happy Easter.

Mandatory meeting called for this Wednesday night starting at 8:00 PM EST.
We will be discussing the new advertising campaign that we have just rolled out. This is a mandatory meeting so all must attend unless you have a good reason not to be there. Please let me know ahead of time if you can't make
it.  Thanks and be seeing you all Wednesday Night.

Phone: 619-326-2772 and access code is 596-7731#.

DJ Reese

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com

---
is active.