[peachtreeradiofm] Interviews

  • From: "Midnight Circus Productions" <studio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 11:01:17 -0500

I have some great Interviews scheduled ..

This week is Big Al and the Heavyweights
Next week James "Boogaloo" Bolton (Bandleader for BBKing)
March Victor Wainwright

I sent the CD's for the first two .. Victors will be coming soon .. I will
make sure you all have the music of anyone I interview ..

I have more coming .. it's going to be a good year .. I just want to Thank
you all for allowing me to bring this program to Peachtree radio ..

Richard L'Hommedieu
Pres. MCP Records
www.mid-nightcircus.com
www.jpblues.com
Founder and Founding Chair "Long Island Music Hall of Fame"
www.limusichalloffame.org
Former Blues Director WUSB 90.1FM
www.wusb.fm