[peachtreeradiofm] Interview Score and other issues

  • From: "Midnight Circus Productions" <studio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 15:01:40 -0500

Hi all:

   Just some updates I have some great interviews coming up .. next week
it's going to be Kenny Wayne Shepard .. then Chris Duarte .. Victor
Wainwright .. etc .. I also have Cyril Neville, Samantha Fish, Devon Allman,
Mike Zito, Yonrico Scott, Vintage Trouble .. which I am working to get into
the que ..

    I have been getting questions from some of the artist about the display
on the website .. most times the albums displayed are not by the artists
playing .. is there anyway to get stream licensing to correct this .. it
also means that the right artists are not getting credited for the airplay
..

Richard L'Hommedieu

Pres. MCP Records

www.mid-nightcircus.com

www.jpblues.com

Founder and Founding Chair "Long Island Music Hall of Fame"

www.limusichalloffame.org

Former Blues Director WUSB 90.1FM

www.wusb.fm