[peachtreeradiofm] Final switch back to Shoutcast

  • From: "DJ Reese" <atlanticstar1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 11:01:44 -0500

Morning Staff:

I guess you all were wondering when we would make the switch back to
shoutcast from Icecast?  Well, it finally happened last evening.  DJC's
Icecast server went down for more than 6 hours and they sent no notice that
it was going to happen or why it went down in the first place causing us to
lose valuable listeners.  I have tried to be patient with DJC however, my
patients finally ran out last evening.  Besides, we aren't getting any where
with their add insertion program.

Everything is operational accept for the app which will be later on this
afternoon.  Everyone is exempt from playing the commercials accept for Sweet
Louis T who has to play them for part of his show.  I'll let you all know
when the app is operational again.  Thanks in advance.

DJ Reese

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com