[peachtreeradiofm] Conference call details

  • From: "Peachtree Radio FM Management" <management@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 10:42:35 -0400

Morning Staff:

We will be meeting this Wednesday night at 8:15.  Conference number is
619-326-2772.  Access code is 596-7731.  Please try to attend and for some
reason you can't make it, please let me know.  Thanks in advance.

DJ Reese

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com