[PCWorks] Windows 98SE (was RE: Windows 7)

  • From: David Grossman <dgrossman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 13:28:00 +0200

Hi, John,
I'm running a number of computers with OSs ranging from 98 to Windows 7.
The lack of features or improvements on the older versions does not bother
me.
However, as I read your email, I understand that they would be important for
you.
So, I think you answered your own question. I would not feel the need to
upgrade some of my older machines. However, you should get the newer OS.
And, yes, open source seems to be the wave of the future, as you indicated.
Perhaps Bill Gates stepped down because he saw that he was at the helm of a
sinking ship.
David Grossman

Checked by AVG.
11:34 AM