Re: [PCWorks] emails with headers (Was: Greater Than Signs In Eudora Replies)

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 10:04:24 -0500

David, like I said, it was FreeLists.  As the list owner, I know. ;-)
And it *is* a bug with the list.  (Email me off-list to that other email
address you have of mine if you still need more info).
-Clint

God Bless,
Clint Hamilton, Owner
www.OrpheusComputing.com
www.ComputersCustomBuilt.com
www.OrpheusComputing.com/cheap_reliable_web_hosting.html
www.OrpheusComputing.com/PCworks-computer-help-email-list.html

From: "Phill Argus"

Can't say what caused it, but it came to me as well so expect every-one
got it.
Phill