Re: [PCWorks] Outlook Connector stoped working

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:39:56 -0500

I can't offer anything on this since I don't use Outlook, but some
things should be clarified so you can get the help you need:

How many email addresses are being accessed in Outlook?  If this is
happening with all of them, are they all on your ISP?  Can you send ok
and it's just with receiving?  If so, this would seem to a problem with
your ISP and POP3 access.  Mine changes this around a lot and screws
things up, so I have to change both SMTP and POP3 settings in OE from
time to time in order to both send and receive email on my ISP email
address.

If it's with ALL email addresses and some are not from your ISP: did you
install or change anything on your PC right before this happened?

(You need to resend your last post about the "Wireless Webcam to capture
car license plate numbers" and remove the footer this time so it will go
to the list).
-Clint

God Bless,
Clint Hamilton, Owner