Re: [PCWorks] Intel Desktop Utilities & Diskeeper?

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin-OrpheusComputing.com & ComputersCustomBuilt.com" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 09:06:53 -0600

If "Diskeeper Home Edition" is the defragment program, yes,
it's good.

I'm not familiar with Intel Desktop Utilities, but when I did a
search for it, it said in the sniplet it has Diskeeper IN IT.
But I don't see that here.
http://www.intel.com/design/motherbd/software/idu/ .  It
appears to be a mobo and system monitoring package, and I have
used a lot of those, but I've always used the version the mobo
manufacturers make.  You either have an Intel mobo, or it's for
Intel chipset mobo's.  If you want to install it I'd download
the most recent version because there's frequent bugs with
these monitoring types of software.
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner