Re: [PCWorks] How to check actual speed of DSL Line

  • From: LarryB <larryb227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 07:15:10 -0400

Based on the web site I get 6mb down and 315 up so I guess it is ok.
But as you said didn't solve the problem. It is a little faster but not as fast
as the shop which is only 3mb.

I am on the forum (NV3000 system) now to see if there is some adjustment I
might make to
improve it.

Larry Browning
K & L Electronics