Re: [PCWorks] How do you DISABLE the History and Library in RealPlayer? & Embedded video downloaders

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 08:29:59 -0600

That's odd, I've never seen that before nor have I ever heard
of anyone mentioning it.  So......what do you use that "You
Tube downloader" for?  LoL.

Do you know which version of .NET it needs?  I have .NET
installed, but when I tried to install the program it said I
did not!
-Clint

God Bless,
Clint Hamilton, Owner