Re: [PCWorks] Firefox 4.0,1 "back" feature

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 09:56:25 -0500

Yeah I know, I only mentioned software and programs since
that's what this list is about. ;-)

I said Windows in the WORST, not the ONLY one that does it.

There's forums for every operating system and every software
and hardware application because "support" is a long-lost art,
and non-existing these days.  Even manuals are very rare.  IF
you can find one, it's very basic and general.  In the unlikely
event one gets a reply to an inquiry, you find out those
responding know less about their own product that you do!

There's a lot of books out there for popular software that have
titles such as "Unlocking the Secrets of...[whatever product]".
Usually it's sources such as that, or similar web sources where
one has to go to find these things, or just by luck of
continuos use.
-Clint

God Bless,
Clint Hamilton, Owner