Re: [PCWorks] FireFox problems with file types, and saving Cookies

  • From: Peter Kaulback <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 11:09:41 -0500

Clint, have you tried uninstalling FF altogether, deleting the FF folder
in C:\Program Files\ and installing fresh? You might also want to back
up all extensions, bookmarks, etc and completely erase all mention of FF
before installing fresh.

I have yet to experience file type errors with FF or any other browser
in windows so I can't reproduce your issue.

Peter Kaulback