Re: [PCWorks] Defragmentation Report question

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 06:06:09 -0500

Dale you're going to have to paste this into Notepad, then
'copy' from it and paste it into an email.  All those "=3D"
marks are rich text or HTML type formatting that won't work at
the list.  If you need the formatting, then send it to me off
list and I can find a way for others to see it.

If the formatting is NOT important and all you need to know
about is that one line; that just means there are 4 files that
can't be defragmented which is normal.  On many HD's there are
several files that can't be defrag'd.

If what you're specifically asking about is those =3D marks
and they are showing up like that in the log report, you got
me.  I've never seen those before in the log report (of the
NATIVE XP defrag program, or another Diskeeper version).
If so, what are you using to defrag?  XP's Native program is
made by Diskeeper, I just a slightly different version of
Diskeeper, and my report (=3D not withstanding) looks nothing
like that.
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner