[PCWorks] FYI-Windows XP SP3 Security

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin-OrpheusComputing.com & ComputersCustomBuilt.com" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:49:48 -0600

Looks like XP SP3 is out of Beta now, I no longer see "Beta" at
the download page.  I must say I'm OVERJOYED to see these
features of it:

1.  Stability updates: These updates impact on how the already
stable XP runs increasing the availability and reliability of
the
operating system.

2.  Performance updates: These updates improve XP performance
and enhance interoperability and hardware compatibility.

The article:

Title: Windows XP SP3 Security
Link:
http://www.WindowSecurity.com/articles/Windows-XP-SP3-Security.html
Pack 3 security features and Operating System changes.

-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner
http://www.OrpheusComputing.com