[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: #1635

  • From: PC Weenies Support <pcweenies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcweenies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 10:39:17 -0400

It’s been a bittersweet month. I’ve relished the time off from making comics,
yet at the same time I’ve missed it as well. I’m not committing to a schedule,
or a full return to the “scene”, but from time to time (when I feel like it)
you’ll probably see some comics on the site.
Meanwhile, PCW Book 2: It Tastes Better With Ketchup
(http://pcweenies.com/2011/06/24/ok-the-real-final-cover-for-pc-weenies-book-2/)
 is proceeding right along. I’ve put together 40 pages of strips and extra
material
(http://pcweenies.com/2011/06/26/a-sneak-peek-at-a-new-story-that-will-be-in-pcw-book-2/).

You can enter to win Forklift 2.0 for the Mac. Entries must be received by
tomorrow at 10AM EST. Go read my review
(http://pcweenies.com/2011/06/29/review-forklift-2-0/) of Forklift to find
out how to enter!

Stay 'tooned,