[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: #1349

  • From: Krishna Sadasivam <pcweenies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcweenies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:52:26 -0400

I’m extremely pleased and honored to share today’s guest-strip with you, which comes by way of the mind-blowing talent that is the ever- unstoppable Rasmus Pettersson.

Rasmus, who hails from Sweden, writes and draws Glitchtown, a surreal look into the lives of three test subjects: Isaac, Leslie and Houston (They think they are in a webcomic) ;) In fact, if you look closely at today’s strip, you can see Leslie make a cameo appearance in the first panel. And as an added bonus, you can catch Bob in Monday’s Glitchtown comic.

Rasmus really sets the bar high with his take on The PC Weenies. Thanks again, Rasmus, for knocking this one outta the park! :)

Krishna M. Sadasivam
Cartoonist, The PC Weenies
www.pcweenies.com
Check out my semi-autobiographical comic, too!
www.uncubedthecomic.com
Follow me on Twitter: kms007

JPEG image