[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: #1345

  • From: Krishna Sadasivam <pcweenies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcweenies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 08:29:29 -0400

Enjoy a double-shot espresso edition of PCW today.

In other news, work on the first-ever PC Weenies book has commenced (for real). I'm about a third of the way through in assembling content. I'm expecting to have the book fully complete and ready for proofing by May 30th. And I've secured a booth for the upcoming MiniMegaCon Convention
on August 22nd - 23rd.

More announcements (and pre-order details) to come in the next few weeks...

Stay 'tooned, :)

-Krishna

Krishna M. Sadasivam
Cartoonist, The PC Weenies
www.pcweenies.com
Check out my semi-autobiographical comic, too!
www.uncubedthecomic.com
Follow me on Twitter: kms007

JPEG image