[pctriclub] PC Tri Club Annual Buy - TIME CRITICAL

  • From: Murray Donald <donaldcmurray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 23:02:08 -0700

PC Tri Team Members:

As you know, one of the exceptional benefits of being a member of the PC Tri Team is participating in the annual equipment purchase, which has been graciously extended by our sponsors at Jans / White Pine Touring.  In addition to the year round 15% discount on bike/tri related merchandise and tuning, once again we have the opportunity to order 2012 bikes and certain bike components for a substantial discount.  Please recall this offer is extended only to PC Tri Team Members and is not intended to be utilized by family or friends.  Please DO NOT abuse this priviliege, the relationship with Jans / White Pine Touring is highly valued by the team.

The list of brands available are as follows:

PARK CITY TRI CLUB JANS/WHITE PINE AVAILABLE BRANDS TO ORDERCOST +10%
BIKESSTOREBUYER
SPECIALIZEDWHITE PINEJULIAN
CANNONDALEWHITE PINEJULIAN
TREKJANSTODD
SCOTTJANSTODD
SANTA CRUZJANSTODD
WHEELS
EASTONJANS OR WHITE PINETODD OR JULIAN
ZIPPJANS OR WHITE PINETODD OR JULIAN
BONTRAGERJANS  TODD
ROVALWHITE PINEJULIAN
COMPONENTS & ACCESSORIES
EASTONJANS OR WHITE PINETODD OR JULIAN
SPECIALIZEDWHITE PINEJULIAN
BONTRAGERJANSTODD
SHOES AND HELMETS
GIROJANS OR WHITE PINETODD OR JULIAN
SPECIALIZEDWHITE PINEJULIAN
BONTRAGERJANS  TODD
SCOTTJANSTODD
*NOTEIf there is a product you are after that is not on this list, please ask either Todd or Julian about ordering.
We have sevral vendors that sell Tri specific items. We can proabably special order? We will do what we
can to accommodate your needs.

Jans and White Pine also have some 2011 bikes deeply discounted.  Worth consideration as well.

If you would like to take advantage of this one time offer, you should schedule an appointment with either Todd Henneman at Jans or Julian Gasiewski at White Pine depending on brand to further discuss and place your order.  Orders will be due to Todd and Julian NO LATER THAN March 23, 2012.

Donald C Murray
7919 Boothill Drive
Park City, UT  84098
801.891.6264