[pctriclub] National Ability Center Summit Challenge

  • From: Stan Kozlowski <stankozlowski@xxxxxx>
  • To: pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:34:14 -0600

As I have mentioned, I am chairing the volunteer committee assisting the
National Ability Center with the Summit Challenge this year.  The event is
Saturday August, 25th and will feature a 15, 50 and 100 mile ride as it has
in the past.  We are having a committee meeting next Wednesday night, April
4th, at 6PM at the National Ability Center.  The meeting/committee is open
to all and we welcome anybody's involvement however big or small.  If you'd
like to attend or know someone who would be interested please let me know.

Kind regards,

Stan

Stan Kozlowski

435-729-9244