[pctriclub] 5 days remain!!

  • From: Aaron Dewald <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Park City Tri Club <pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 09:04:34 -0600

All,

Sounds like we have all the kinks worked out on the shopping site. I haven't
heard from anyone since the last email - so that's a good thing.

Just wanted to give you the 5 day heads up on ordering.  We've got 17 orders in
so far, and we're real close to minimum orders on quite a few pieces. Hit up
the site to get your order in. http://bit.ly/xbeFKi

I have an answer to a question one of you asked.  There are NO returns on
custom gear.  So be sure you head to a store that has LG apparel and give some
of the stuff a try.  Also, there are a few tri club members that have some LG
gear from the old Seven Sins group, so ask around.

As always, if any of you have questions, feel free to send them my way.  I'll
answer as soon as I can.

Thanks, and have a good weekend!!

Aaron