[pctriclub] Re: 2012 Sponsorships for the Team

  • From: John O <johnnyo_grayhawk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctriclub@xxxxxxxxx" <pctriclub@xxxxxxxxx>, "pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 07:59:36 -0800 (PST)

This is a reminder to everyone on the team that has not yet sent race
participation information to Matt.  Please take a few minutes to list the races
that you competed in last year with or without results.  It is really important
to sponsors that we are having discussions with for next year.  Thanks.  John