[pctriclub] Re: 2012 Season Opener

  • From: Matthew Campbell <mcampbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctriclub@xxxxxxxxx" <pctriclub@xxxxxxxxx>, "pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 16:32:35 -0600

Hello Team - If you have not responded regarding the party this Saturday at 3
PM, please send me a note so that I can obtain a reasonable headcount for
appetizers / libations. I have added some additional highly touted prospects
for the team here.  Please also feel free to invite other individuals who may
be interested in the squad.  Further details regarding the party are below.

Best,
Matt