-=PCTechTalk=- will this work?

  • From: "Lyn Scott" <conrod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 19:26:57 +1030

Hello Group,
I have a dilema. When the tech from hell did my reformat last year he dumped
(lost) my progs and decided to put Microsoft stuff on. Word, Excel and some
other bits. Unfortunately , he didn't completely load them... bits are missing.
I am currently d/loading  602 Pro Suite which I have used before and like. I
believe that this program can work with the other stuff. What I would like to
do after a settling down period is delete all that Microsoft stuff he put on.
The pro Suite does the same job and will be complete. I didnt know I had bits
missing until I tried to use the clipart and something else....... not much
good to me if it's not all there.

Gems of Wisdom please,

Thanks............ Lyn