-=PCTechTalk=- trojan

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:13:00 -0500

Hi, I picked up a trojan somewhere when I scanned my Nortons caught it and
quanteed it.  Does this mean I do not need to delete it?  This confuses me.

I scan and it finds it, then it quantees it.  Should I wait on deleting the
bug after i disable system restore, then boot up in safe mode and then scan
again?  I disabled system restore after it caught it and quanteed it, but
will want to enable it again at some point.

thanks,
christy