-=PCTechTalk=- teaching

  • From: "Jan" <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:43:20 -0400

I need some advice.  I have been asked to teach a class on computers for
continuing education for hairdressers.  (They have to have so many hours of
continuing education each year to keep their license.)  They are looking for
other things to learn instead of just 'how to color the hair' type classes.
The problem I have is that not everyone will be at the same level or even use
the same types of computers or operating systems.  It will be a one or two hour
long class. I have been teaching a basic "this is a mouse" kind of class, but
it only works with people with no computer experience and bores everyone else.
They are asking for more classes.
What type of "general" computer class would you suggest?

Jan