-=PCTechTalk=- question settings internet.

  • From: "Sylviavandewall" <pvdwall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 01:24:07 +0200

  Hello to all,
  Maybe this is not such a smart question but I want to reformat my computer
WindowsME and what I would like to know is how do I log on to the internet
after I have done the reformat. Where can I find the right settings for that,
is that in OE Extra/Options or Internet Explorer Extra/Internet Options or do I
find them at Control Panel Network. I want to write them down so I don't have
to call the helpdesk to ask how to log on. I have DSL.
  Thanks in advance,
  Sylvia.......Holland.