-=PCTechTalk=- plastic gizmo's - ram

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTechTalk" <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:15:11 -0400

One of the little plastic gizmos that holds my ram in place is broken. =
so one end of one piece of ram is not being held in place right now. How =
important is this?=20
This little tiny stupid piece of plastic  - is it easily replaced ? or a =
pain and expensive or non-replaceable?=20

My daughter dropped something on top of the computer - and it started =
vibrating, so once again I took it apart to tighten wires etc -when I =
reached in that little piece just sort of went flying. Of course, it's =
hard to even see in that spot ....

CrisS