-=PCTechTalk=- partition update especially to trevnal

  • From: "nightsneak1" <nightsneak1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 00:25:18 -0500

Trevnal,

I finally got around to re-partitioning the new hard drive, especially since
I had only 30 days to send back the old, bad drive, and tomorrow is 30
days......

Your specific instructions with partition magic were flawless, and I am
heartily thankful for the explicit instructions. I did adjust to my changing
needs, but I would never have done it without your instruction. I still need
to reformat C drive, and install 2k as the second boot on D, but I am on the
way to a cleaner, meaner system ;-P

Thanks!

nightsneak