-=PCTechTalk=- need help...

  • From: Rita Harper <rharper2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:28:47 -0500

Hi Folks,

OK,,, this will prove I don't know much about anything.  But, this is my
question.

I listen to a talk show on my computer.  I can download some of these
programs and listen to them off line, (I think).  I haven't tried that,
because I'm on cable, so I'm always on, but I think I can do that.
Tonight, I downloaded 3 programs that were MP3. I tried to write the
programs to a CD, but that didn't work.  I'm not sure what an MP3 player
is, but is that what I need to be able to listen to these radio programs
in the car, or anywhere away from my computer.   I hope somebody
understands what I just said.
I know I have a lot to learn...  But,  Thank you for your help.....

Rita