-=PCTechTalk=- instructions for 'non-computer people' on how to remove spyware

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTT" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 07:12:57 -0500

Now folks I haven't tried this and can not a test to its validity. So I
leave it up to those who love to test stuff.
************************************

http://killspyware.shorturl.com/

adam wenner writes "I have typed up instructions for 'non-computer people'
on how to remove spyware and malware (and viruses for that matter). I have
tested this procedure on about 40 computers and have never had any problems
with any of it. Most people would say a nice 'format c:' would solve the
problem, but for most people, that isn't good, and it's a headache
reinstalling and migrating stuff over to a freshly formatted machine." I
could have used this a few months ago while trying to mitigate malware
damage to a friend's system.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you