-=PCTechTalk=- eBay

  • From: Betty Lewis <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 09:59:09 -0400

It's called "Feedback". But the problem is, how does one start from scratch?
I just put 2 small items up, and I must be the only seller on eBay that
has "0"
feedback beside my name! How would anyone trust me?

Cris
I read the feedback and send testing emails to the vendor and if there is
also a phone number, I phone it.
Many legitimate small computer businesses now do business via ebay.
I bought my first system on ebay about five years ago.
I always pay by creditcard.... on ebay or elsewhere... for that added
protection.
Hope this helps
mjh

MJH

There is a way to look at their track record on e-bay. I forget what
it is called, but they are assigned points from the things people
write in about their dealings with them. It is listed along with every
item when you bring it up to get more info on the item. I have used
that and I have had good dealings on e-bay with the people I was
dealing with.
Rocky